1. A Key trait to a good wedge player is quiet lower body motion through the entire swing, with the arms almost accelerating past the trunk and lower body in the downswing pulling the upper body through. Stricker Just feels rotate forearms back and then re-rotates way down.
2. The Legs should have nice soft quiet look to them the hips don't fire quickly knees are still square at delivery position, shoulders are then square at impact but hips and upper body match up quickly
1. Chipping is when the ball spends more time rolling than in flight. Believed only use hinge never a set for these shots clubs PW-5 iron.
2. Pitching just use momentum force don't need to add extra force.
3. Pitch spend more time in flight that rolling need some cocking of wrist now not just hinging.
4. When lobbing likes to match Right Hand with loft as adds loft places the right hand in a weaker position as takes loft off strengthens position of right hand.