1. Geoff Ogilvy spends a lot of time pitching and on the short game.
2. He doesn't hit loads of balls as likes to do a lot of the work on the course in the form of practice rounds.
3. Tends to do practice in morning and then plays in afternoon a lot of short game in the morning. Likes competitive games.
1. Cardio Work tends to cycle a lot 2. Most of training based on injury prevention, does a lot of functional training on core on the Swiss ball, a lot
1. The steeper you swing on the ball the more the face angle will determine where the ball goes.
2. From a wet lie or rough the ball will start pretty much at a right angle to the club face.
3. The Ball will always start in between the path of the club and the angle of the club face angle but much nearer to the face angle usually 75%- 85%.
4. With a HARD 5 iron off the grass the figure is around 70% BUT with a putt and smooth stroke ball will start nearly 95% club face.