1. Putting Green: Starts with 15 minutes putting.
2. Range: Sand wedge, 8 iron, 4 iron, 3 wood, driver, 8 iron and sand wedge.
3. Whatever club going to hit on first tee. Would make sure he ended on a good one.
4. Putts for five minutes after he has hit balls to get feel for speed of the green, hits some 30 to 40ft.
5. 5 minutes hitting short putts seeing ball go in the hole 3 to 4ft always finish on putt holed. Prepares mind good mental imagery.
(Tends to warm up putting with 2 balls)
6. Walks to the tee.