1. Geoff Ogilvy spends a lot of time pitching and on the short game.
2. He doesn't hit loads of balls as likes to do a lot of the work on the course in the form of practice rounds.
3. Tends to do practice in morning and then plays in afternoon a lot of short game in the morning. Likes competitive games.
1. Cardio Work tends to cycle a lot
2. Most of training based on injury prevention, does a lot of functional training on core on the Swiss ball, a lot of flexibility work so can swing the club correctly, doesn't do much waits.