Welcome to my Golf Instruction Blog
July 26, 2017
Matt Holman European Tour Coach and P.G.A Advanced Professional
1. Putting Green: Starts with 15 minutes putting.
2. Range: Sand wedge, 8 iron, 4 iron, 3 wood, driver, 8 iron and sand wedge.
3. Whatever club going to hit on first tee. Would make sure he ended on a good one....
July 12, 2017
Biggest mental keys over the years:
1. BELIEF: You must believe your going to be successful, hit good shots and believe the round will turn round after a bad start. You want a relentless belief in your self.
2. DON'T CARE: Caring is a problem in golf. Dar...
July 7, 2017
Matt Holman P.G.A Advanced Professional
When chipping off very firm lies with little grass underneath the ball raise the heel of the club off ground and hit the chip a little out of the toe.
A good practice is to chip and pitch off the edge of a green, the green keeper won't be to happy but it really k...
July 2, 2017
1. From the fringe Jim Furyk tries to play the shot as near to a putt as possible with the ball in the middle of narrow stance.
2. Shaft is upright at address similar position to putter, grips down to point with different clubs where length of putter would be. So...