Welcome to my Golf Instruction Blog
May 18, 2017
Matt Holman European Tour Coach and P.G.A Advanced Professional
1. Geoff Ogilvy spends a lot of time pitching and on the short game.
2. He doesn't hit loads of balls as likes to do a lot of the work on the course in the form of practice rounds.
3. Tends to do practice in morning and then plays in afternoon a lot of short game in...
May 10, 2017
1. The steeper you swing on the ball the more the face angle will determine where the ball goes.
2. From a wet lie or rough the ball will start pretty much at a right angle to the club face.
3. The Ball will always start in between the path of the club and the angle...
Pete Cowan - 3 Bunker Play Tips.
What I learnt from Brett Rumford
Steve Bann - The Confidence Cycle
Spine Angle Analysis of P.G.A Tour Players at setu...
Nick Faldo on Pitching
Pelz on Putting
Luke Donald: 9 Course Management Tips.